Job Number: 70036
Pay Rate: $28.93/hr
Field Operations Test Technician
Under Limited supervision performs a wide variety of technical efforts including processes, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs RF equipment. Performs tests and utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. May also work on Analog, Digital and High Voltage circuits as well. Observes, analyzes and reports test data. Performs tests and utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Experience: Field Operations Test Technician
- 4-6 Year Experience testing RF circuitry.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to perform measurements and troubleshoot electronic equipment.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome technical challenges.
- Experience using a wide variety of electronic RF/Analog, High Voltage, Digital and other electronic test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers and Power Meters.
- Must be familiar with various test equipment, general purpose and program specific test stations.
Required Education: Field Operations Test Technician
- High School or equivalent
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.