Position: Field Service Engineer X-Ray, CT, PACS
Location: Marietta, GA area which includes surrounding cities such as but not limited to Smyrna and Kennesaw
We are looking for a Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer that has experience with service on medical imaging equipment including X-Ray, CT and PACS.
The ideal candidate needs to live in the Marietta, GA area which includes surrounding cities such as but not limited to Smyrna and Kennesaw.
This is a Field position, candidates are required to commute daily to customer sites in surrounding cities and will travel outside of their area by plane at least once every 6 weeks.
Primary Responsibilities: Field Service Engineer X-Ray, CT, PACS
• Field service of medical imaging equipment, including X-Ray, CT and PACS equipment in hospitals, doctor’s offices, imaging centers and urgent care centers.
• Perform field service and installations.
• Order parts when needed.
• Complete paperwork including service orders, weekly time reports and purchase orders.
Qualifications: Field Service Engineer X-Ray, CT, PACS
• Certified Medical Imaging Engineer, Associates Degree minimum in Electronics, or equivalent military education with related experience.
• CT Training Certification, preferred but not required
• PACS Training Certification, preferred but not required
• Minimum of 3 years experience in radiology field service.
• Must hold a valid driver license with good driving record.
• Solid computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, works well with medical software.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Good time management skills.
What we offer: Field Service Engineer X-Ray, CT, PACS
• Mileage reimbursement per GSA
• Company cell phone
• Company laptop
JOB DESCRIPTION EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.