Job Number: 70209
Pay Rate: $37.31/HOUR
Field Service Technician - US Citizenship Required by Client Contract
Contract to Hire- Pay Rate: $37.31/hour
Clearance - Secret Eligible
Field Service Technician - JOB DESCRIPTION:
Field Service Technician - SKILLS:
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.Win7/Win10/Win11/RedHat Linux.
- Upgrades and deploy of new replacement machines.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems withindividual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functionality.
- Resolves issues including contacting and assistingvendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct anyproblems.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Assists in thedesign and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software recommendations, ordering information, and other purchasing information tousers to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves complex/moderate end-user hardware/softwareproblems including remote access software.
- Performs new computer configuration and coordinates the workstationupgrade/replacement process.
- Participates in the deployment of new software platforms.
- Track user requests for equipment, forinformation, and problem reporting by opening cases and keeping case histories current and complete.
- Verify with the customer thatthe problem has been resolved and close case
Field Service Technician - SKILLS PREFERRED:
OS Win 10 & 11, LINUX, Teams/M365 & MS Office 2016, network protocols, VoIP, Mobile devices
- Excellent knowledge of computer OS (MS Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11 and RED HAT Linux), MS Office Pro, Visio, PowerPoint etca, HP network printers, mobile phone, DELL/HP laptops, Desktops, Workstation, VoIP, hardware, software, terminology.
- Excellent problem solving skills: troubleshoot and resolve complicated OS, hardware and software issues with limited to no supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Service Now ticketing system a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer imagining/configuration/deployment processes.
- - 5 yrs experience, 5 yrs experience, Associates Degree - Computer Science
Field Service Technician - REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 yrs experience
Field Service Technician - EDUCATION
Associates Degree - Computer Science
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.