Job Number: 68111
Desktop Field Service Technician
Shift: Standard, 9/80
Hours: 7:30am - 5:00pm,
Overtime expected, estimated 4 hrs/week overtime
Hourly Rate: $32.39/Hr.
Benefits: possible temp to perm role,medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Desktop Field Service Technician
SKILLS: Desktop Field Service Technician
- Supports computer users with installation of hardware/software and networking components to meet personal computer needs.
- Win 7 upgrades and deploy of new replacement machines.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with individual or multiple computer systems in order to maintain proper functioning; resolves issues including contacting and assisting vendors.
- Conducts diagnostic reviews and produces error reports as requested by customers in order to identify and correct any problems.
- Assists with computer studies, projects, and implementation of policies throughout area of assignment.
- Assists in the design and development of standardized operational management reports in order to identify issues or monitor computers.
- Researches, analyzes, and provides hardware/software recommendations, ordering information, and other purchasing information to users to assist in purchasing necessary equipment.
- Diagnoses and resolves moderate end-user hardware/software problems including remote access software.
- Performs new computer configuration and coordinates the workstation upgrade/replacement process.
- Participates in the deployment of new software platforms.
- Track user requests for equipment, for information, and problem reporting by opening cases and keeping case histories current and complete.
- Verify with the customer that the problem has been resolved and close case.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Desktop Field Service Technician
- Working knowledge of computer hardware, software, and terminology.
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow Ticketing system a plus.
- Good working knowledge of computer imagining process,
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Desktop Field Service Technician
EDUCATION: Desktop Field Service Technician
- 4 years with HS Diploma, or
- 2 years with AA Degree
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.