Job Number: 68177
Pay Rate: $30.29 to $40.38 (Salary to be determined by the education and experience)
Finance Administrator II – Training & Development eLearning Developer
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
The Finance Administrator will administer the daily operations and content of the Finance Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other eLearning assets.
With manager oversight, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, publication, and delivery of Finance Related educational content and training materials. The Finance Administrator conducts learning needs assessments, writes learning objectives, and utilizes instructional design practices and knowledge of adult learning theory to create effective instructor-led and eLearning programs. This position leverages project management skills to ensure projects are completed according to scope and on time.
What You’ll Do
- Assess, design, and develop learning materials; coordinate and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula across the Finance Organization.
- Produce training materials in various formats, and other learning and knowledge management content in support of the Finance Organization.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities including custom report development to assist with planning and managing the company’s learning and development initiatives, course registrations and completions and other metrics.
- Monitor and manage Learning programs with a focus on keeping them current and making changes in response to user feedback.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of information.
- Create learning activities and compelling course content in a variety of media formats that drive learner engagement, improve retention and skill transfer (exercises, audio, video, simulations, role plays, games).
- Utilize SharePoint, Microsoft Stream, and Microsoft Teams.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 2 or more years related experience
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Sense of urgency with detail orientation.
- Skilled in using eLearning design software such as Articulate Storyline 360, Vyond and Camtasia, etc.
- A creative thinker who is adept at working multiple projects.
- Comfortable with change as priorities evolve.
- Excellent communicator, both at the executive level and with peers and cross functional teams.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Design.
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Teams and knowledge of their capabilities preferred.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems, specifically Success Factors LMS and Microsoft LMS365.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in authoring tools, digital, graphics media, audio, animation, and video production tools to create impactful courses and messaging around learning initiatives is desired.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.