Pay Rate is $30 - $34 / hour (34% MU - Administrative)
Financial Analyst I
• Presents data and insights both verbally and in writing. Where applicable, involves external stakeholders supporting financial and contract analytics and reporting insights.
• Updates departmental systems with current and accurate information.
• Plays a lead role in developing, recommending, implementing, and providing standardized and ad hoc contract management tools in accordance with requirements, objectives and partner/stakeholder needs. Includes dashboard analytics and reporting.
• Solicits internal and external business partner/stakeholder input to ensure reporting will meet stakeholder needs and objectives.
• Identifies, recommends and uses appropriate data sources for reporting.
• Works closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and implement appropriate metrics.
• Participates in the implementation of new or otherwise updated reporting, which may include contributing to the development and updating of training materials to assist stakeholders in the use and interpretation of such reports
• Excellent time management and organization skills: ability to prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely and high-quality accomplishment
• Strong analytical skills: ability to search, select, analyze and synthesize data and information from various domains
• Strong financial acumen: proven financial methodologies, analysis, and reporting capabilities
• Strong business acumen: in-depth knowledge of medical device/ biotechnology strategies and processes
• Strong written and verbal communication skills communicate in a concise and clear manner that supports expeditious and effective decision-making, ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
• Strong data management skills
• Formal Training/Education: Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. Another degree with applicable experience will be considered.
• Experience: 2 years of experience required (3 years preferred) performing one or more of the following responsibilities: financial accounting, planning, analysis, and/or related duties in a dynamic business/sales environment. Experience in interacting with all levels of management preferred.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.