Job Number: 66835
Pay Rate: Based Upon Experience
About the job
If you are an engineer or experienced in HVAC system design and wanting to lead, this job is for you. Client is seeking an Applications Engineer to work with customer (contractors, engineers, homeowners, and builders) to review their projects and design a HVAC System to meet their needs. Experience doing load calculations, equipment selection, and duct design are required. Your job is to lead the applications group at CLIENT, a new functional group that liaisons between customer service and engineering.
CLIENT is a small, family owned company located in St. Louis, that manufactures the leading small-duct high-velocity system used for residential, light commercial and industrial applications. This is a tremendous opportunity to build something lasting.
- Review project specifications and plans
- Perform load calculations using Wrightsoft software
- Select equipment based on loads and customer requirements
- Layout duct system, create list of materials with estimated costs
- Work with consulting engineers, builders, architects, contractors, and highly informed homeowners to specify and use the Unico System.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- BS in mechanical or electrical engineering with experience designing duct systems and performance load calculations.
- Experienced with load calculation software (Trane Trace 6000, Wrightsoft, Elite, etc.)
- Experienced with Revit software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with ability to give small group presentations
Meet Your Recruiter
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.