Job Number: 68452
Pay Rate: $28.37/hour
In Process Inspector
Contract to Hire position
Shift: 2nd (Mon-Fri), 9/80
Hours: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Pay Rate: $29.00/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: In Process Inspector
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: In Process Inspector
- The Manassas Microwave Manufacturing Factory seeks an experienced quality in process inspector to perform optical microscope inspections on moderate to complex assemblies, subassemblies and systems to ensure compliance to applicable quality specifications and standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: In Process Inspector
- 1. Work from specifications, drawings, work instructions, engineering change orders, written and verbal instruction to perform optical microscope inspect components subassemblies and assemblies against required quality standards.
- 2. Identify and document defects and input data into the appropriate systems for future review. Inspect subassemblies and assemblies after rework, modifications or repairs to verify defects have been corrected.
- 3. Verifies configuration of product to ensure conformity to the most recent revision.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: In Process Inspector
- Requires a general academic education,
- Ability to read product and process specific documentation and utilize inspection tools and must be able to meet specified certification requirements, usually gained through one (1) year of experience.
EDUCATION: In Process Inspector
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: In Process Inspector
- Experience quality inspector for microelectronic devices for 2-3 years.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.