Position Type: Industrial Engineer
Location: Mesa, AZ
Hourly rate: $53.37
Contractor benefits: Medical, vision, Dental, 401k
Applies advanced Industrial Engineering concepts, techniques, analysis and decision tools to promote and implement changes in manufacturing, engineering and service operations. Independently develops models, databases and spreadsheets to analyze data (e.g., statistics, operations research, engineering economics), and provides summary analysis and metrics for consultation to customers (e.g., management, departments, suppliers). Applies advanced industrial engineering techniques and concepts to product and process design teams throughout all phases of product lifecycle, resulting in a robust product design and work statement that meets program requirements. Researches, designs, develops, improves, and implements processes to enhance schedule performance, lower cost, and improve quality, through the application of advanced Lean and other Industrial Engineering concepts for large scale systems integration and asset utilization. Independently manages, defines, negotiates, and controls the scope, cost, and timing of projects, and performs risk analysis using project management tools (e.g., work break-down structure, precedence network, resource allocation). Ensures project is completed within budget. Utilizes advanced engineering methods (e.g., mathematical models, simulation, statistics) to develop optimal process designs and efficient utilization of resources (e.g., facilities, personnel, materials, equipment) in the creation and validation of products. Analyzes and designs value stream, including capability, capacity (e.g., make/buy, supplier selection, risk analysis, supplier performance), throughput, workflow and logistics (e.g., critical path, lead-time, transportation, factory layout).
1. - Numerical control, machining and programming technical experience
2. - Experience with Unigraphics NX
3. - Experience with CGTech Vericut / Vericut Composites software
1. - Experience with Composites Fabrication
2. - Experience in machining and machine automated equipment controls
* Describe the project they will be working on: US Govt Secure Program - Boeing Phantom Works Division (Advanced Composites Fabrication Center)
* Size of the Team: Currently 3 NC Programmers, increasing to 6 NC Programmers during 2024
* Does the statement of work have any limitations on physical attributes? (Heavy lifting, long hours on feet, confined spaces, harnesses that have certain weight limits, etc.) No
* FOR LI - will they be operating any machinery? If so, what kind? No
* Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs. experience, etc.): Related NC Programming experience/expertise. 5+ years demonstrated experience with NC Programming and Machine Control Data
* Software skills required: Unigraphics NX and CGTech Vericut / Vericut Composites
* Any certifications required: Not required.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g., Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g., PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Full Time/Part Time/On Call: Full time
Start Time: 6:00 AM
End Time: 3:00 PM
Does this position require a US person for purposes of Export Compliance? Yes
Requested Security Clearance: Secret
Is Clearance Required to Start? Yes
Must be U.S. Person for purposes of Export Compliance.