Job Number: 70817
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $23.00 Hourly OT40
Contract to Hire - 4/10-1st Shift
Pay Range: $18.00 - $23.00/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Person Required
Job Description: Inspector
Uses predetermined methods, inspection operations and prescribed specifications to visually inspect solder and conformal coating of circuit card assemblies IAW IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements. Role will incorporate instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists, various measuring devices (dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, etc) to visually inspect circuit card assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards.
- Prior experience inspecting solder connections and/or in assembly build on circuit card assemblies in accordance with IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
- Minimum 1 year visual Inspection(solder/coating) experience, or in lieu of quality inspection 3 years manufacturing/soldering experience of Electronic Assemblies.
- Detail-oriented, and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Personal Computers.
- Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with all levels of manufacturing when addressing quality defects.
- Required Technical Skills: Inspector
- Documentation Skills
- Measurement Standards
- Visual Inspection
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.