Job Number: 68533
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $23.00 Hourly OT40
Clearwater, FL. 1st Shift
Level: Level 2: BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Pay Range: $19.00 - $23.00 Hr.
Shift is 5:00 AM EST-3:30 PM EST.
IAW IPC-A-620 Experience
Background in the manufacturing
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Uses various measuring devices. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- Experience with Cables and Electromechanical (Subs) assemblies and able to identify non-conformances IAW IPC-A-620, & specific other requirements.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues. This includes detail-orientation and proficiency at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, Customers and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficiency with using Personal Computers and newer applications.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Eastern Regional VP
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.