Job Number: 69948
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $23.00 Hourly OT40
Contract to Hire - 4/10-1st shift
Hours: 5:00AM EST - 3:30PM EST
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $23.00 Hourly
Benefits: overtime*, medical, dental, vision, 401K
*Required OT Hours/Week: 10 hours
Required Technical Skills: Inspector
Job Description: Inspector
- Cable Harness with 2-4 years’ experience
- IPC-WHMA-A-620 with 2-4 years’ experience
- Soldering with 2-4 years’ experience
- Visual Inspection with 2-4 years’ experience
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups, and prescribed specifications to inspect visually in-process and completed Cable Inspections.
- Uses various measuring devices.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas if needed.
- Experience with Cables and able to identify non-conformances IAW IPC-A-620, & specific other requirements.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Communicates effectively with assemblers, engineers, and management when resolving quality issues. This includes detail-orientation and proficiency at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, customers, and management when resolving quality issues.
- Proficiency with using Personal Computers and newer applications.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.