Job Number: 67753
Pay Rate: $30- $65.00 Hourly NOOT
Integration and Test Engineer
Moorestown, NJ. Contract
DoD Secret - Onsite
2: BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
Pay Rate: $30 - $65.00 Hr
- Requirements development, documentation, and engineering design.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of Radar System elements, subsystems and/or systems.
- Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Reviews, evaluates, and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of test plans, procedures, and schedules.
- Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results.
- Prepares evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
- Writes discrepancy reports and performs regression testing to verify/validate fixes to software, components, subsystems, and systems.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.