Job Number: 68697
Pay Rate: Pay Rate $39.56/hr.
Sterling Heights MI
Pay Rate: $39.56
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Logistics Analyst
SKILLS: Logistics Analyst
- Develop operator and maintenance procedures using models, engineering drawings, schematics, manufacturing work instructions, vendor data or legacy data.
- Input Maintenance Task Data, support materiel, common and special tools into PowerLog-J or SLICwave in compliance with MIL-STD 13882B or GEIA-0007.
- Collaborate in the development of troubleshooting logic trees, Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), and Battle Damage Assessment and Repair (BDAR) tasks.
- Collaborate in Technical Publication Work package mark-ups or reviews in compliance with Military Standards such as, MILaSTD 40051.
- Incorporate configuration change from design/manufacturing discrepancies and technical source results from test incident reports.
- Generate, maintain, and update a combat vehicleas LSA-004 Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) and LSA-019 Task Analysis Summary in accordance with AR 700-82.
- Analyze and interpret moderately complex technical data packages for combat vehicles to determine maintenance and logistic usability.
- Create, track, and manage problem reports associated with the complex technical data packages.
- Familiar with essential information about supply items including the National Stock Number and the SMR Code. Aid in LSA-030 Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL), and LSA-036 Provisioning Master Record (PMR) development.
- Identify requirements for accurate, appropriate and timely development of illustrations.
- Recommends program-specific guidelines for LMI style and format based on customer requirements and military specifications.
- Confirm and solidify work flow charts and as well as reconcile, predict and roll up overall cumulative status for Earned Value metrics. Review and finalize Contract Data Requirements List Deliveries.
- Able to contribute to the full integration of technical, supply, and logistical support services to produce the best sustainable product for the warfighter.
SKILLS PREFERRED: Logistics Analyst
- Ability to read, interpret, and redline engineering drawings.
- General understanding of military technical manuals, parts manuals, and maintenance requirements.
- General knowledge of military part or sock number or information services such as Web FLIS, PubLog, or IHS Haystack.
- General knowledge of applicable Military Standards used for development of LMI data such as MIL-STD-13882B, GEIA-STD-0007, AR 700-82, AR 750-1, AR 750-10, Mil-Std-40051, MIL-PRF-63002
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Products.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Skilled with Adobe Acrobat Pro and markup tools.
- Able to support external/internal customer meetings, validations/verifications, log demos, LSA/LSAR reviews, in-process reviews, etc.,
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: Logistics Analyst
- Familiar with logistics design influence.
- Familiar with Publishing Tools such as IADS or EMSNG
- Familiar with viewing models in software such as Creo
- Ability to define and/or forecast equipment support requirements.
- Familiar with Databases and Tools such as Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Sets Kits and Outfits (SKO), and or Unit Level Logistics Systems (ULLS)
- Familiar with executing Modified Work Orders and/or Depot Facilities
- 4+ Years Experience with HS Diploma or
- 2+ Years Experience with AA
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.