Shift: 2nd, 5/40
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $27.38/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
US Citizenship Required
Role Overview: Machine Operator
Machine Operator III is considered a specialist within the discipline performing work on multiple products or machines. Operator regularly demonstrates the expert ability and proficiency to set-up and operate all conventional CNC machining equipment without oversight. Is fully able to troubleshoot issues and be aware of resources that can assist with problems. Operator will have a proven track record of producing high quality work in an efficient manner that meets all print and GD&T requirements. Operator will show a high level of understanding of all machining related activities and will assist engineers, planners, and team coordinators in achieving any machining related goals. Will take direction from lead technicians to assign and prioritize work. Operator may have certifications in other disciplines.
Essential Responsibilities: Machine Operator
* Set-up and operate precision computerized machining centers according to standard work.
* Adjust machine feed/spindle speeds and the changing of tooling and cutters per machining specifications.
* Read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
* Troubleshoots problems to ensure form, fit, and function of product being machined.
* Follow quality testing techniques. Inspect product using precision gauges, measuring instruments and equipment.
* Support the needs of other business units and cells in accordance with customer demand.
* Operate and do daily/weekly checks on equipment.
* Maintain proficiency in Manufacturing Documentation and Labor Transactions.
* Support and follow all rules/guidelines/standards set by EHS, Quality, and CI functions as set by your leader and position.
* Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
* Over 40 hours per week as scheduled to meet business needs.
* All other duties as assigned including working extended shifts/overtime as required by the business.
Desired Qualifications: Machine Operator
* Manual dexterity to perform tasks associated with machine operations.
* Demonstrated program proficiency while possessing minimal scrap and rework.
* Advanced proficiency reading and understanding prints.
* Moderate to advanced computer proficiency (e-mail, familiarity with MS office, print documents, and internet) including the ability to operate a computer to access prints and/or specified work instructions.
* Basic shop math including knowledge of Geometric Tolerances.
* Advanced proficiency with identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems.
* Advanced knowledge of manufacturing principles and processes.
* Comprehensive knowledge of machining techniques.
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management.
Education: Machine Operator
* High School Diploma
?EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.