Job Number: 70039
Pay Rate: $24.52 to $33.89 Per Hour
MarCom Specialist I – Employee Communications
Location: Broomfield, CO
Working on-site three or more days each normally scheduled week
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Manager, Employee Communications to develop and align communications strategies and messaging with branding and strategy.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to write and create content and communications plans for internal audiences, for both technical and informative content.
- Write, format, proofread and disseminate a variety of communications on multiple platforms.
- Develop and manage communications plans using multiple channels – newsletters, intranet site, targeted and enterprise emails, digital signage, posters, presentations, speaking points, etc.
- Incorporate edits and feedback from subject matter experts, MarCom team members, stakeholders, Executives, etc., as appropriate.
- Engage other MarCom team members to develop dynamic, visually appealing content (photo, video, graphics, audio, etc.), as needed.
- Maintain content on internal channels, ensuring content is up-to-date and reflected on multiple channels.
- Update channels based on intranet and email content.
- Mirror content from the Corporation or edit for the audience.
- Resize or create images for internal channels.
- Ensure consistency across internal channels using AP Style and the employee communications style guide.
- Lead all internal event communications.
- Use internal email platform to send various targeted and enterprise communications.
- Edit, input and send various newsletters for departments across the company.
- Potential to act as a Liaison between MarCom and the department to support their marketing & communications needs.
- Support external social media accounts as time allows.
- Manage assigned projects and communication timelines to ensure all campaigns, events and projects are executed on time.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- BS/BA in a related field.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong writing skills; experience writing for different audiences and channels.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to drive and meet deadlines.
- Organization skills.
- Work independently and with a team.
- Strong general business acumen and curiosity.
- Experience with AP Style.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe InDesign.