Job Number: 69809
Marketing & Communications Specialist II – Environmental Graphics Project Coordinator
Location: Broomfield, CO
Pay Rate: $30.00 - $40.00 per Hour (Based on education and experience).
Seeking a Marketing & Communications Specialist II to join our Marketing & Communications (MarCom) department. In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating multiple environmental graphics projects aimed at promoting and elevating Ball’s branding and identity throughout facilities. This role will help employees and customers engage with the brand in a tangible way within our physical space while helping people navigate each environment. This position is based in Broomfield, CO.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Facilities team and graphic designers on new build and renovation projects to manage the development of comprehensive branding and facility artwork packages from start to finish in a timely manner and within budget guidelines.
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing & Campaigns (IMC) team to align environmental graphics, signage and messaging needs with branding, strategic priorities and key audiences.
- Work with the IMC Manager to develop the creative environmental strategy and message for the Aerospace division aligned with the overall brand, including standardizing an environmental graphics approach across facilities.
- Bring a cohesive brand message to all spaces while working with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate tasks, scheduling and deadlines.
- Partnering with Planning, organize and support the development of workflow systems and processes for all facility artwork and branding projects.
- Support the IMC team with strategic brand messaging as needed.
- Maintain required records and reports in accordance with policies and government regulations.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 3 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Understanding of branding and experience working under brand guidelines.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- A creative eye for design and branding that carries through layout design, photography, videography, typography, etc.
- Experience with commercial interiors.
- Experience and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to make design decisions while speaking the language of construction.
- Familiarity with commercial construction and production.
- Communicates well with everyone from senior leadership to external vendors.
- Intuitive and familiar with problem solving to find the best solution.
- Ability to translate and synthesize highly-technical information into strategic visual messages with the assistance of a graphic designer.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously, under deadline pressure with fast turn arounds.
- Attention to detail, organized and ability to meet deadlines.
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- If not familiar with industry, ability to take initiative to understand company and learn about products, capabilities and markets.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills, new products or technical knowledge; stay current on new trends, ideas, technologies.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive.
- Comfortable working on a PC
- The following experience is desired:
- Experience reading architectural plans and elevations.
- Shop drawings experience is helpful.
- CADD experience preferred.
On-Site Work Environment: This position requires regular in-person engagement by working on-site three or more days each normally scheduled week in the primary work location. Travel and local commute between and other possible locations may be required.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.