Job Number: 69647
Pay Rate: $24.52 - $33.89 per hour
Marketing and Communications Contract Specialist I - Customer Engagement & Events
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Education: BS/BA in a related field.
Location: Broomfield, CO - 3 days per week onsite
Pay Rate: $24.52 - $33.89
Searching for an experienced Marketing and Communications (MarCom) Specialist to join our Customer Engagement & Events Team. In this role, you will engage and partner with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), Strategic Business Units (SBUs), Strategic Capability Units (SCUs), Program teams, Administrative Assistants, MarCom team members and other personnel to lead, organize, manage and execute complex special events including employee events and engagement programs in support of the ongoing Strategic Plan.
What You’ll Do
- Manage vendors, prepare, and deliver executive/stakeholder event briefs and evaluate event effectiveness.
- Continuously collect, integrate, and disseminate information to all stakeholders to ensure execution to the plan.
- Utilize project & event management tools and data to capture and closeout event reports.
- Help maintain the master event calendar and database.
- Develop and maintain standardized processes, tools, and records.
- Identify and recommend impactful employee event programs to engage employees and nurture the Ball culture.
- Work with our D&I team to ensure inclusive environments during our events.
- Create pre-tradeshow/event briefing documents and run pre-tradeshow/event business meetings.
- Coordinate and/or lead planning and logistics of events.
- Assist MarCom Manager/Leadership in determining which trade shows and events are strategically aligned with the ongoing strategic plan.
- Develop marketing/communication material to help Ball employees feel connected to the event.
- Help with logistics of all event supplies and materials.
- Manage vendors to execute events and maintain effective working relationships within MarCom, the SBUs/SCUs, and with individuals across the company.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of related experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Substantial working knowledge of U.S. and International government regulations, familiarity with various cultures, protocols, customs, and strict adherence to guidelines, policies, and procedures are required.
- Experience with event planning, project management skills, marketing tactics, clear understanding of customer and employee requirements and priorities.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.