Job Number: 67652
Pay Rate: Dependent on Experience
Master Scheduler - Requirements of the Position:
Master Scheduler - Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Master Scheduler - Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Prepares, Develops and Coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Ensures major projects, program schedules, and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracks, plans, and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of progressive planning/production control experience
- OR 8 years progressive production operations experience with a master’s degree
- OR 15 years of progressive planning/production control/production management/ testing experience minimum of 10 of the 15 years being planning/productions control
- A candidate should possess a well-founded knowledge of company operations, production processes, ship systems, planning methods and schedules and/or plant maintenance activities, plus demonstrated leadership potential.
- Exposure to network scheduling techniques highly preferred.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.