Job Number: 70279
Pay Rate: $75.00 - $100.00 Hourly OT40
Contract - 4/10-A
Pay Range: $75.00 - $100.00/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Person or US Citizenship Required
Requirements: Materials Engineer
* Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Materials Engineering, or Materials Science.
* 16 years of experience or equivalent in performing thermal testing.
* Must have extensive experience with:
Job Description: Materials Engineer
* Subject Matter Expert in Thermal testing including TGA, DSC, TMA, and DMA.
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Thermomechanical Analysis (TMA)
* The selected candidate will be the subject matter expert for thermal Analysis including but not limited to Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA), Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), and Thermomechanical Analysis (TMA). The candidate will perform testing and failure analysis on materials supporting engineering and production of aircraft and will support other groups within the lab as needed to perform various types of investigative analysis and tests.
* The candidate should already be proficient and will use the following laboratory preparation, testing and analysis techniques:
Additional Information: Materials Engineer
- Failure Analysis of Polymers
- Failure Analysis and Detailed Report Preparation
Part time as needed position, hours can vary from 20-30 a week on some weeks and some weeks with Zero. Ideal situation would be a retired person interested in varying hours.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.