Candidate must be ONSITE in FORT WORTH, TX.
Education: BS+16 YRS or MS+14 YRS
Pay Rate based on education and experience.
Looking for a hydraulic system engineer to execute responsibilities on a development aircraft. The successful candidate will have experience in one of more of these:
- System architecture layout
- Identify commercial off the shelf (COTS or OTS) components
- Define system and component requirements
- Hydraulic vs. Electromechanical actuation trades
- Evaluate COTS applications vs. aircraft requirements
* Hydraulic system design experience
* Hydraulic system analysis experience (component selection, architecture, and controls definition)
* Fluid analysis & modeling experience in Amesim, Flomaster, or EZ5
* Supplier Management (hydraulic component specific)
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.