Job Number: 68497
Pay Rate: Pay Range:Â $25.37 - $26.40/hr.
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Haltom City TX
Shift: 2nd, 5/40
Hours: Mon – Thur, 3:20pm – 1:50am
Pay Range: $25.37 - $26.40/hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
Description/Comment: Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Education: Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Additional Job Details: Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
- Major and minor assembly of landing gear components, assemblies and sub-assemblies, assisted as requires
- Ensure all required assembly tasks are completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines, and company policies Interface with stakeholders (i.e. engineering, planning, inspection and customer) in a professional manner
- Adhere to predetermined shelf life procedures
- Comply with hazardous material disposal procedures
- Understand and model safe work procedures
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting and training employees on the procedures as outlined in work instructions
- Champion implementation of Continuous Improvement methodologies to reduce cost, improve quality and ensure on-time delivery
- Deploy use of lean manufacturing
- May require off-site work at a customer facility which may require the work to be performed outdoors
- May require off-shift work
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy, procedures and management system.
- Comply with all EH&S policies and procedures.
- Minimum of one year of mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing blueprints and other pertinent documents used for assembly of landing gear (i.e. mfg. specifications, quality documentation etc.)
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Assembler must be able to work with precision tools and large mechanical equipment.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.