Job Number: 70912
Pay Rate: Pay Range: $22 - $31/Hour.
Milling Machinist. - 2nd Shift
Windsor, CT. Full Time Perm.
Pay Range: $22 - $31/Hour.
$3000.00 sign 0n bonus
- Able to set-up and operate manual and CNC 3 and 4 axis milling machines with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to set-up and operate Bridgeport’s experience beneficial.
- Can read and follow set-up sheets, operation sheets, blueprints, programs and/or drawings.
- Meet production deadlines by following manufacturing schedules and procedures.
- Able to follow and instruct on machining set-ups and operating principles.
- Be able to troubleshoot and offer suggestions on how to resolve machining concerns.
- Familiarity with the use of a variety of machinist’s hand fools and precision measuring instruments.
- Able to make standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds, measures, marks and scribes’ dimensions and reference points.
- Able to set and use all standard measuring instruments including Micro Hite.
- Maintain a safe working environment by utilizing safety applications and keeping all work areas clean.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Technical or vocational training desired.
- 3 to 5 years setup and operating, CNC 3 and 4 axis milling machines. Experience with running manual Bridgeport’s desired.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with substantial acquaintance with and understanding of technical aspects of the job.
- Work requires the ability to understand and follow instructions, the ability to concentrate and the ability to work as part of a team and get along with others.
- This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to attention to detail.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Eastern Regional VP