Job Number: 69268
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $48.50/Hr.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $48.50/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
US Citizen and US Person candidates permitted
Description/Comment: NC Programmer
**JOB TITLE: **NC Programming for NC Machines**
Summary: NC Programmer
Qualifications: NC Programmer
1) 10 years minimum aerospace Catia NC programming experience with 5axis, or 10000 hours of Catia NC Programming.
- Must be able to NC program a part from start to finish in Catia.
- Start by reading and understanding the tool order and making the NC program fill all requirements from tool order instructions.
- Be able to get the engineering rev Catia model called out in the tool order and Fixture either from Teamcenter or Enovia.
- Bring in the engineering part and mill fixture models into Catia along with the machine model and create the setup exactly like it will be at the machine.
- Start an NC programming session by creating all the necessary 3 and 5 axis NC motion, machining, drilling, and kellering to finish the part per engineering.
- Must also be able to do the Renishaw inspection programs to inspect the part at the machine.
- Must know which NC function in Catia to use for the type of feature that is needed to be machined.
- The Programmer will come up with the necessary cutters per standard cutter sheet and methods to machine a part accurately and efficiently.
- The Program then needs to be posted using Icam software and verified using Vericut machine simulation for the particular machine you are programming for.
- The programmer needs to be able to check the program using Vericut for any moves that violate engineering, or any moves that would cause the part to not run efficiently.
- Once the program and verification is complete the Programmer also needs to be able to do all necessary set up sheet documents to clearly show the operator with the necessary text and pictures how to set up and run the part without any problems at the machine.
- Programmer must also be at machine when program is proofed out for the first time, and be able to make changes if necessary.
2) A good background of using Vericut machine simulation to check 5 axis NC programs.
3) A good understanding of Machining, tooling, and setups of 5 axis composite parts.
4) Software programs used, Catia, Enovia, Vericut, Icam, Teamcenter, SAP, Microsoft excel, Word.
Educations: NC Programmer
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.