IA - NSS
Job Number: 68159
Cedar Rapids, IA
Shift: 1st (Mon-Fri), typically 7A-3P)
Hourly Rate: $86.99
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: NE-PROGRAMMER
Will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing and verifying software for real-time embedded GPS receivers for military airborne, ground and weapons applications. This position offers abundant opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of GPS technology and receiver architecture, and to apply that knowledge in a team effort to develop our Modernized GPS receiver products. As a part of this team, you will have responsibilities spanning all phases of the software engineering lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, code development, integration, verification, and documentation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: NE-PROGRAMMER
- Experience working with software engineering processes.
- Software requirements and architectural skills with functional decomposition, subsystem interface definition, technology application, and analysis
- Experience with real-time embedded hardware systems
- Experience with Eclipse, Jira, and DOORS
- Experience with Ada, C, C++, Java or other high-order languages in real-time embedded applications,
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM) discipline, and 3 plus years of direct related experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Have the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- High motivation to solve problems and continuously improve existing products.
- A genuine desire to learn and innovate.
- Desire to contribute to a results-oriented product development team.
- Solid understanding of software development processes for real-time embedded applications
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a diverse team.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.