Job Number: 67618
Pay Rate: Dependent on Experience
Client Contract Requires US Citizenship
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Nesting Programmer - RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
Nesting Programmer - Qualifications and Requirements:
- Report directly to the Programming Manager.
- Has experience writing machining programs in SigmaNest.
- Has experience writing machining programs in Mastercam.
- Has experience writing machining programs in OmniWin.
- Create optimized nesting and programming files for manufacturing.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must understand GD&T.
- Work cross-functionally to facilitate best practices and process initiatives.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Follow all safety standards.
Nesting Programmer - PREFERRED SKILLS
- MUST be a United States Citizen
- Understand necessary process development steps to ensure proper nesting and programming layouts.
- Strong communication skills
- Excel, MS Office
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in large steel and aluminum welded fabrication and machined assembly business preferred
- Knowledge of materials, welding, and machining
- Demonstrate strong decision making, mathematical, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must have strong ethical values, professional attitude, and confidentiality.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- 5+ years of SigmaNest programing experience
- 5+ years of Mastercam programing experience
- 5+ years of OmniWin programing experience
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.