Job Number: 68242
Contract to Hire position
Pay Rate: $86.74/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Network Engineer
SKILLS: Network Engineer
- Senior Data Center Networking Engineer with more than 10 years of experience.
SKILLS PREFERRED: Network Engineer
- Network Security Compliance,
- Load Balancing,
- Ansible coding,
- Python Coding,
- Expert in Routing and Switching,
- Network Troubleshooting,
- Experience with a large company in IT Security Compliance.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Network Engineer
- Collaborate with Engineering and business owners to define program requirements, set priorities, and establish scope which includes defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are partnering with.
- Manage cross functional dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate program status, issues, and risks to stakeholders
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive compliance, technical review, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Define and track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators and drive cross functional execution of program deliverables
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems with engineering leaders and stakeholders
- Influence product decisions to align with higher company initiatives around privacy and security compliance
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions including reducing the manual efforts through automation
EDUCATION: Network Engineer
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Network Engineer
- Experience with a large company in IT Security Compliance. 902-100, CMMC, DFARS
- OT Expect: yes
- Estimated OT Hours/Week: 10
- Travel: Yes, 5%
- US Citizenship Required: yes
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.