Packaging/ Filling Mechanic - N2
Shift - 6:00pm to 7:00am Thursday through Saturday
$25.00- $30/hr (includes shift diff)
Filling/Packaging Mechanic responsibilities include setup and maintenance of automated filling and packaging equipment to ensure optimum operation and uptime. In addition, the Filling/Packaging Mechanic must be able to effectively troubleshoot equipment, occasionally consulting with more experienced technicians.
* Performs equipment changeovers to accommodate production runs as dictated by production demand.
* Performs and documents both planned and unplanned maintenance/repairs on equipment as directed by Supervisor.
* Supports Engineering in new equipment purchases and equipment upgrades by providing expertise in overall mechanical equipment functionality, automation and controls. Supports execution of tests for equipment acceptance (e.g. factory acceptance tests).
* Reads and follows equipment operating procedures and equipment manuals as needed.
* Supports Equipment Qualification group in equipment qualification activities (e.g. equipment setup, parameter changes, etc).
* Other duties as assigned by management.
Education Level Education Details Req Pref
H.S. Diploma High School Diploma or GED, or related field. X
Technical/trade school specializing in electrical or mechanical systems. X
Years of Experience Experience Details Req Pref
4 years Typically requires 4 - 6 years job related experience with setup, operation and maintenance of filling/packaging equipment in a GMP manufacturing environment. X
Are equivalencies acceptable?
Yes Equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.