Job Number: 68825
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $88.07/Hr.
Process Chemical Engineer
Shift: 1st, 4/40
Hours: 7:00AM - 5:30PM
Pay Rate: $88.07/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
*hybrid position with up to 50% remote work.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Process Chemical Engineer
Process Chemical Engineer who is responsible for lifecycle of a chemical plant project including Scope of Work development, estimating, detailed design, construction field support, and commissioning
SKILLS: Process Chemical Engineer
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Process Chemical Engineer
- Performs one or more of the following process engineering functions:
- Estimate process equipment, instrumentation, and engineering hours for DCAA auditable pricing proposals.
- Be an active member of a project team and effectively communicate and interface with various engineering disciplines.
- Develop scope of work for capital projects.
- Develop Process Flow Diagrams and Heat & Material Balances for new processes.
- Develop new and revise existing Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams.
- Develop new and revise existing Interlock Narratives.
- Identify / Calculate Process Data for new instrumentation and equipment.
- Participate in Hazard Analyses.
- Conduct various calculations for process design (i.e. relief, pump sizing, and heat transfer)
- Provide field support for construction phase of projects.
- Provide field support for I/O and interlock checkout.
- Troubleshoot process, instrumentation, and equipment problems.
- Provide field support for startup commissioning activities
- Walk down and redline 'as-built' all process documents after project has been completed.,
EDUCATION: Process Chemical Engineer
- Experience in the Process Chemical Design
- 8+ years related experience,
- 5 years of experience in engineering design
- Process Flow Diagram development Heat and Material Balance development Piping and Instrumentation Diagram development (P&ID)
- Pressure Relief Calculations
- Bachelor Degree Chemical Engineer
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.