Job Number: 68552
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $25.57/hr.
Shift: 1st (Mon-Fri), 9/80
Hours: 7:00am - 4:30pm
Pay Rate: $25.57/hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Procurement Administrator
SKILLS: Procurement Administrator
- Work within team of procurement professionals to assist the team of Buyers by:
- Expedite misaligned supplier shipments to relieve schedule gaps.
- Communicate schedule gaps to material planners to ensure understanding of delivery commitments.
- Resolve accounts payable and grief issues in a timely manner.
- Manage backlog to ensure missed deliveries are rescheduled and purchase order dates are updated in the MRP system.
- Assist Buyers in the procurement process as needed with solicitations.
SKILLS PREFERRED: Procurement Administrator
- Ability to assist in procurement of direct commodity items.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Problem solving
- Experienced with Microsoft Office tools,
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Procurement Administrator
- Familiarity with FAR/DFAR regulations and Export Control requirements
- Hands on experience with ERP systems APICS or ISM Supply Chain related certifications
- Green Belt/Black Belt certifications
EDUCATION: Procurement Administrator
- 2 years of experience in a professional setting
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Procurement Administrator
- Associate degree in related field
- US Citizenship Required: yes
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.