Job Number: 70011
Pay Rate: 31.90
assigned to Steve
Drug Screen Program - NASA drug screen program
Product Quality Engineer
Windsor Locks, CT
Contract - 1st shift, 5/40
Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm
Pay Rate: $46.44/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Citizen and US Person permitted.
Requirements: Product Quality Engineer
Description/Comment: Product Quality Engineer
- Prior Quality experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- SAP experience a plus.
- This Product Quality Engineer will support 2nd shift operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and take responsibility for all Quality activities that support the design, manufacturing, assembly, testing and delivery of mechanical and electrical hardware.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, lab personnel and other functional groups on a day-to-day bases.
- Facilitate the investigation and elimination of causes of quality problems and follow up on corrective actions.
- Exercise a high degree of independent judgement to accomplish a full range of Quality Engineering tasks.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.