Looking for a Production Coordinator B based out of North Charleston, SC.
Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
Monitors work in process.
Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability.
Analyzes problems and resolves or reconciles discrepancies with parts and materials to maintain inventory and system accuracy.
Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes.
Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
Works under general supervision.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Experience supporting manufacturing for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies
Preferred Qualification (Desired Skills / Experience):
Experience working with the ERPLN application
Experience working with KITS (Kit Integration Tracking System)
Experience working with (SAT) Shipside Action Tracker
Experience working with SRIT
Experience working with One BPS (One Boeing Production System)
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
• Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension
• Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms
• Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
• Read, write, and comprehend the English language
• Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material on occasion
• Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities
• Occasional (1 to 3 hrs) finger manipulation
• On occasion, a 2-person lift may be necessary for weights greater than 50 lbs
• Frequent reaching overhead (3 to 6 hrs)
• Frequent walking on flat surfaces
• Frequent standing flat or uneven surfaces
• Frequent balancing on a ladder, steps, or uneven surfaces
• Occasional climbing on 3-12 ft ladders or stands
• Rotation of head/neck, sitting, crawling, squatting, bend/stoop, lying down, and operate foot controls
• Occasional contact with metals
• Exposure to plastics and solvents to atmospheric conditions
• Frequent exposure to noise
- Blueprint reading preferred (part identification)
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Preferred 3 years of manufacturing/aerospace/warehousing experience
- Must be able to pass forklift training
This position is for 1st shift
Areas of Expertise:
- Computer Operations
- Yes- Intermediate Areas of Expertise
Intermediate Soft Skills:
- Customer Service
Intermediate Technical Skills:
- Inventory management
High School Diploma or GED required
Full Time/Part Time/On Call:
Does this position require a US person for purposes of Export Compliance?
Requested Security Clearance:
No Security Clearance Required
Is Clearance Required To Start?:
Not Required - Non-Safety Sensitive Position
International Travel Required:
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.