Job Number: 68176
Pay Rate: $43.99/hr - $59.86/hr (Salary to be determined by the education and experience)
Project Controls Senior Scheduler
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
What You’ll Do
- Review customer contract, statement-of-work and CDRL requirements and develop a plan to meet requirements. Communicate plan to program team.
- Work with the Control Account Managers (CAM) and Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads to determine resource needs to support the work.
- Lead the development and implementation of the program baseline to meet the Earned Value Management System Description requirements.
- Work with CAMs to ensure schedule updates are entered into the IMS as provided.
- Incorporate changes into the schedule baseline as required following proper change management process.
- Provide the program with primary and secondary critical path analysis, variance to baseline analysis, and look-ahead reporting.
- Develop and issue all customer and management schedule reporting. Present schedule data as required.
- Work on development and implementation databases and data collection systems.
- Responsible for acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintaining multiple data systems.
- Responsible for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Maintain the integrity of databases and determine the need to filter and clean data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Work with management to assist in locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Support development of programmatic opportunities/risks and their mitigation strategies. Provide inputs to risk manager.
- Assist program team in development of CWBS, CWBS Dictionary, CWBS Index, charge number development, OBS and RAM.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- BS/BA in a related field plus 8 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experienced using Microsoft Project 2019 or later preferred.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understanding of earned value principles.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.