Location: Branchburg, NJ
On-Site Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $35.00 - $45.00 /hr - depending on experience.
Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering or business administration
2-5 years project management, product development and/or relevant experience
Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending. This person will also have experience in Quality management and responsible for
1. Driving business results and customer value
a. Responsible for performing activities as required to meet Q&R goals and objectives with minimal collaboration with your manager. Able to identify improvements and implement with collaboration. Navigates in situations by applying a diverse skill set with minimal guidance.
b, Document authoring and review as required to support changes. Performs technical reviews, as applicable. May require collaboration with your manager on technically complex technical reviews.
c. Communicating significant quality or regulatory issues and risks that may impact product quality or regulatory compliance in a timely manner to Executive Management.
d. Initiate, facilitate, participate and implement process improvements to meet business needs. Able to link responsibilities with both site and Global Quality and Regulatory. Drive innovation within their own area of influence
As the PROJECT MANAGER:
* Manages project team information to support project team, LCT and/or LCC decision making
* Accountable for quality implementation on projects in the following areas: Project risk management; Critical path analysis; Scenario creation and analysis; Budget; Robust planning
* Ability to identify and communicate issues proactively to a wide range of stakeholders
* Creates, coordinates and maintains integrated project plans in Project & Portfolio Mgmt. Tool (PPM)
* Identifies gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays, challenges assumptions and proposes options to close gaps and get projects back on schedule
* Manages preparation for project milestone reviews
* Manages meetings to include setting agendas, organizing meeting time and meeting minutes
* Executes project management processes
* Follows best practices in project teams and fosters continuous improvement by sharing knowledge and continuous exchange
* Performs other duties as assigned
Problem solving skills and ability to coordinate project related activities
Strong written and oral communication skills
Basic stakeholder management and facilitation skills
Proficient in MS Project and/or Project & Portfolio Management Tool
Ability to manage projects with ambitious milestones
Ability to escalate and drive management decisions in relation to project execution and resource needs
Understanding of relevant Design Control and/or Phased Development processes preferred
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.