Chula Vista, CA
Shift: 1st, 5/40
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $55.79/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, 401K
US Citizen candidates only
Description/Comment: Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to support the Airbus A220 and Embraer E190-E2 Program Management Office. The program team is responsible for meeting the programs cost and schedule objectives. This position includes the creation and management of comprehensive multi-disciplinary schedules, tracking of key deliverables, and product improvements for in-service aircraft.
Responsibilities include: Project Manager
* Act as a Project Manager for the Airbus A220 Thrust Reverser to include cost, schedule, and coordination oversight
* Generate and manage cross-functional plans/schedules involving engineering, supply chain, and manufacturing teams
* Manage initiatives that drive producibility, quality, and cost improvements
* Lead cost reduction activities, including engineering changes, supply chain transfers, and use of lean tools to eliminate waste at production facilities, to ensure shipped unit costs meet program business plan.
* Actively manage program Risk to minimize impact to schedule, business plan, and quality.
Education: Project Manager
* Bachelor's degree
?EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.