Job Number: 68871
Pay Rate: $30.00 - $45.00 Hourly OT40
Quality Assurance Engineer
Oldsmar, FL. (50% Remote)
Pay Range: $30.00 - $45.00 Hr.
Bachelor's degree is required.
NOTE: This position has a highly desirable flexible 4x10 work schedule and once fully trained, team members are able to work in a hybrid remote/on-site environment.
Description: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of Supplier Quality and/or Quality Engineering
- Manufacturing processes, materials, and/or component engineering experience
- Experience with AS9100, ISO9001:2000, and first article inspections
- Experience with both mechanical and electrical parts is highly desired
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Familiarity with military specifications and engineering requirements
- Non-conformance and failure analysis disposition experience
- Experience working in P2P, SAP, Solumina and EPDM data analysis experience or exposure to advanced data analytics software/systems and/or ability to write macros/code (Tableau, Alteryx, VBA, etc.)
- Primary job responsibility is to support Receiving Inspection and Production Operations with engineering guidance related to inspection, product compliance, specification interpretation and defect disposition.
- Bachelors’ degree or equal. from an accredited college in Eng. or related technical discipline
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and industry specifications.
- Working knowledge of problem solving/root cause analysis (RCCA) and process management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.