Job Number: 69714
Pay Rate: Pay Rate: $24.46/Hr.
Shift: 1st, Std
Hours: 6:00AM - 2:30pm
Pay Rate: $24.46/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Quality Inspector
Provide Quality Assurance Support to Production Teams. Works with limited Direct Supervision. Performs Inspections, such as Dimensional, Visual, Surface Roughness, and Paint Thickness covering machined and non-machined items, subassembly, assembly, fabrications and complete systems. Verifies Conformance with Product Specifications. Performs other Plant duties as assigned.
SKILLS: Quality Inspector
1. Must have working knowledge how to Read and Interpret Engineered 2D, 3D Blueprints and Apply to Inspection Criteria.
2. The ability to use Precision Measuring Equipment such as: Surface Plate, Height Gauge, and Digital Calipers, 6a Scale, Faro Arm, Ring Gauges, and Pin Gauges etc.
3. Must perform the following Business System Transactions: Enter non-conforming material data into master log, Proficient in Tip QA, Oracle, and EFIR System Programs.
4. Have the ability to use Basic Data Entry Skills while using MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
5. Must be able to work with a Quality Mindset with Attention to detail and Appling written requirements to Components.
6. Must read and understand the Decimal System and Fraction Tables and Apply for Disposition of Criteria.
7. Must have knowledge of Welding, Reading Weld Symbols, and Interpret Weld Drawings.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Quality Inspector
EDUCATION: Quality Inspector
- Two Years in a Quality Inspection/Quality Auditor role
SKILLS PREFERRED: Quality Inspector
- High School or Equivalent
- 1. Ensures Parts, Components, and Assemblies are conforming to Engineered Blueprints and are in compliance with Quality Requirements, i.e. work instructions and MIL standards.
- 2. Prepares, executes and maintains various Inspection Records, Forms, Reports and Quality Record Files as required.
- 3. Ensures proper care and maintenance of Inspection Equipment, such as Micrometers, Calipers, and Height Gauges, Surface Plate etc.
- 4. Works from Engineering Drawings, Sketch, Inspection Procedure, Military and Commercial Specifications, Purchase Orders, Technical Hand Book, or Chart and record the correct Disposition of Accept or Reject and record it in the correct data base. (Oracle, EFIR, Tip QA.)
- 5. Work with Minimum Supervision.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.