Job Number: 70844
Pay Rate: Pay Range: $20.53 - $26/hr.
Windsor, CT, - pay range: $20.53 - $26/hr
Full Time position
Responsibilities: Quality Inspector
- Assures product quality and manufacturing accuracy by properly using inspection equipment.
- Maintains product quality documentation by keeping accurate records and files; such as Material Certifications, First Article Inspection Reports (AS9102), Inspection Method Sheets (IMS).
- Read and interprets aerospace blueprints and familiar with GD&T geometrical tolerancing.
- Has knowledge in the use of all types of standard inspection measurement equipment, such as micrometers, dial bore gauges, internal and external thread gauges, use of dial indicators.
- Solves problems by working closely with customers and/or suppliers.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive attitude.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Fosters positive relationships with internal and external customers.
Qualifications: Quality Inspector
- A minimum of 2 years in quality inspection (final, source and in process inspection) working in a manufacturing environment.
- CMM experience and/or DQR qualifications a plus
- High School or Technical School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in mechanical or manufacturing technology a plus.
- Problem identification and resolution skills.
- Experience with quality management systems compliant with AS9100 and knowledge of AS9102 First Article Inspection Report requirements a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Meet Your Recruiter
Eastern Regional VP