Job Number: 69688
Pay Rate: Pay rate: $20.63/Hr.
Contract to perm position
Shift: 1st, 4/10, (Mon - Thurs)
Hours: typically, 5:30am - 4:00pm
Pay Rate: $20.63/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to visually inspect in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
- Uses various measuring devices and testing equipment.
- Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer, regulatory and client specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Performs line clearances after each lot to ensure all materials from the previous lot have been removed.
- IPC-A-610 Certification, 1 year experience as a receiving inspector
- HS or equivalent, certifications as noted
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.