Job Number: 68996
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Groton, CT
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
* Fully on-site *
Description- Recruiting Coordinator
Required Qualifications: Recruiting Coordinator
- Provide administrative support for full-cycle recruitment and onboarding processes,
- from requisition to new-hire status.
- Schedule interviews and manage logistics for interviews across Electric Boat, liaising
- with department administrative assistants.
- Assist recruiters with tracking candidate activity and running reports through ATS.
- Ensure new hire information is accurate and submit to Payroll for processing; follow up
- to check that information transferred properly.
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, which may include processing
- incoming/outgoing mail, scheduling, and coordinating and setting up meetings and
- Support new hire and onboarding processes, including scheduling and communication
- with department Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the HR team
- and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
Preferred Qualifications: Recruiting Coordinator
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in Human Resources
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, especially iCIMS
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.