Develops and implements tactical and strategic action plans for profit and loss for one store at one site. Accountable for all daily cash control requirements. Receives and processes freight. Maintains stock balances, determine stock levels, organize customer orders and special events, process Mark Out of Stock (MOS) and Return to Vendor (RTV) merchandise. Completes inventory paperwork, initiates and processes inter-store transfers. Prepares and executes annual store inventory. Implements current floor sets and maintains visual standards. Initiates specialized sales events. Maintains stock room. Coordinates store maintenance activities.
* Develops and implements tactical and strategic action plans for profit and loss for one store at one site.
* Accountable for all daily cash control requirements. Receives and processes freight.
* Maintains stock balances, determines stock levels, organizes customer orders and special events, and processes Mark Out of Stock (MOS) and Return to Vendor (RTV) merchandise.
* Completes inventory paperwork and initiates and processes inter-store transfers.
* Prepares and executes annual store inventory.
* Implements current floor sets and maintains visual standards.
* Initiates specialized sales events.
* Maintains stock room.
* Coordinates store maintenance activities.
* Retail Sales Specialist Duties & Responsibilities:
* Open/close store.
* Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
* Follow and achieve sales goals monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
* Respond to emails and communication from customers and stakeholders.
* Process POS (point of sale) purchases.
* Handle returns of merchandise.
* Processes freight and inter-store transfers for markdowns.
* Maintains organized stock room and store inventory preparation.
* Prepares and processes store orders for customers.
* Identifies and reports safety and housekeeping issues.
* Restock the store when necessary.
* Routinely cleans store.
* Reports all customer complaints to Store Manager.
* Follows all company policies and procedures
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
Retail Sales Specialist Requirements and Skills:
* 2+ years of sales experience or customer service.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
* Maintains a positive and professional attitude.
* Strong knowledge of typical business applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Quick learner and disciplined, and willing to learn from others.
Duration: 12 months, most likely an extension past this date.
Target Start Date: asap - before the end of June
Start Time: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm = 8-hour day.
Ability to lift 35 pounds.
Be comfortable being on your feet for multiple hours a day.
Opportunity to convert to a direct position. The team frequently promotes from within.
Full Time/Part Time/On Call:
Does this position require a US person for purposes of Export Compliance?
Requested Security Clearance:
No Security Clearance Required
Is Clearance Required To Start?:
Not Required - Non-Safety Sensitive Position
International Travel Required:
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.