Job Number: 66094
Client Contract Requires US Citizenship
Hourly Rate: $56.35/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
JOB DESCRIPTION: Scheduler
- Provide support to the development, implementation, and maintenance of a logically linked integrated master schedule (IMS).
- Responsible for the monitoring and measurement of progress, the identification and working of program-wide issues, and addressing of tasks received from project management and external agencies with respect to integrated master schedules and plans.
- Assist in the development of Critical Paths and SRAs.
- Assist with the integration of activities of all functions in the contract, ensuring that they flow smoothly together to achieve the objective results.
- Assist in the definition of, and articulate problems in the conduct of the program, and propose and help implement workable solutions to remedy those problems. The problems, as well as the solutions, will not necessarily be obvious, and will require extrapolative thinking. *
- Clearly communicate issues and resolutions to project management in both written and verbal means.
- Prepare presentations to senior management containing metrics and explanations of data.
- Responsible for contract deliverables related to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Assist in the coordination of program-wide review meetings with appropriate personnel (i.e., team leads, government contacts and program management) by coordinating agendas and minutes.
- The individual will assist in the closure of assigned follow-up actions resulting from program-wide reviews.
- May lead program review meetings for scheduling.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Scheduler
- MS Project OpenPlan Cobra,
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Scheduler
- 5 years scheduling experience
- OT Expected: yes
- Travel: yes, 10%
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.