• Conduct and monitor production activities or laboratory experiments utilizing established and published procedures or batch records and technical and theoretical understanding while managing schedules and work flow to accomplish assigned objectives or schedules.
• Assumes responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of production work or testing activities. Summarizes batch or experimental results, and reviews conclusions with supervisor/project leader. Communicates results of experiments. Keeps supervisor/project leader informed of work status, particularly of significant findings and results in critical problem areas.
• Analyzes and interprets test results, experimental data using various data analysis software, spreadsheets and or applying quantitative methods. Uses technical writing skills to produce reports and documents. May present findings at internal meetings.
• Assumes accountability for batch record, hard copy or electronic lab notebook documentation, ensuring experimental methods and results are recorded timely, accurately and consistently, and according to established formats.
• May troubleshoot issues related to equipment or instrumentation. With guidance, analyzes and brainstorms alternative approaches to solve problems, makes recommendations and finds solutions to solve problems.
• Establishes as appropriate internal/ cross-functional/ customer relationships
• Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Formal Training/Education Level Details Req Pref Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Years of Experience Details Req Pref 3 years 3 years of relevant industry experience or general laboratory experience.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.