Job Number: 68946
Pay Rate: $53.37 per hour - $74.28 per hour
Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Broomfield, CO
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of BI development including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining, and providing end user support.
- Work with business users to document data analysis and reporting requirements.
- Identify the source systems that contain the required data and develop extract and transformation programs to load the data into the data warehouse.
- Create formatted reports, analysis cubes, and dashboards, based on defined requirements.
- Assist with and adhere to the data architecture and design standards.
- Plan and execute unit testing.
- Perform routine administration and maintenance tasks within Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Data Virtualization, and Advanced Analytic platforms.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the performance of Business Intelligence, Data Virtualization, and Advanced Analytic platforms.
- May evaluate new and existing hardware/software solutions and make a recommendation based on implementation feasibility and cost.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 8 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience with BI applications, Enterprise Reporting, OLAP, Dimensional Modeling and Data Warehouse development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Proficient in SQL, T-SQL programming language, Integration, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Power BI Report Server, and support of Power BI Desktop.
- Experience with PL/SQL, Business Objects, and Denodo desired.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.