Job Number: 68663
Pay Rate: $100,000 +Based Upon Experience
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO
Direct-hire: Salary based on experience, skills, and certifications
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Section 105 Reimbursements, Short-term and Long-term disability, Flexible spending account, 401K Match, PTO, holidays, birthday holiday, longevity bonus with sabbatical, etc.
Include all facets of electrical design implementation of the following:
- Lighting, lighting controls, normal power systems, standby/emergency power systems, one-line/riser diagrams, arc flash analysis, short-circuit studies, utility coordination, equipment selection and specifications, comprehensive electrical system design and layout, field investigation and observation, and construction administration.
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering.
- E.I.T./P.E. Registration (preferred).
- 6+ years of design experience Minimum, Senior Role 10-15 years.
- Demonstrated technical expertise for all major electrical systems, industry-related codes, standards, and guidelines.
- Adapting to a fast-paced environment, solving unique problems, working within a multi-disciplined team, providing guidance to less experienced engineers and designers, and communicating clearly in both verbal and written forms.
- Active participation in industry related organizations for technical and professional development, proficiency in MS Office (Word – Excel - Outlook), SKM (or EasyPower), and Bluebeam.
- CAD working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.