Job Number: 67973
Pay Rate: $64.00 - $80.00
What You'll Do
- Apply innovative design techniques to create defense-oriented, cutting-edge electronic systems.
- Work in a fast-paced team environment on a variety of R&D, proof of concept, and production programs.
- FPGA development and digital IP integration for tactical RF, high reliability electronic systems. Assignments include designs which will include SOC architectures utilizing soft-core processors, digital filters, image processing algorithms, and communication interfaces/protocols.
- Design and implement test fixtures including test plans for both chip-level and board level environments and create reusable circuits that can be utilized across multiple projects.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need
Full-Time On-Site Work Environment
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
- BS degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field is required plus 8 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Digital system partitioning and advanced function implementation in FPGAs. Strong design, documentation and implementation of high-speed digital electronics, FPGAs, and embedded processor systems are desired.
- Strong electronic circuit design and electronic systems background.
- Expertise in VHDL/Verilog, System Verilog and OVM/UVM, and Modelsim/Questa simulator is preferred.
- Experience developing specifications, cost, schedule, and resource requirements for digital/FPGA designs is preferred.
- Familiarity with high-speed interfaces (PCI, Ethernet, Spacewire, Firewire) is preferred.
- Familiarity with Signal Processing algorithms and DSP techniques is preferred.
- Familiarity with Mentor Graphics DxD, Hyperlynx for schematic design and SI analysis is desired, but not required.
- Ability to work requirements and flow down for system/subsystem/box/board needs.
- Familiarity with ASIC tools, libraries, design flow and fabrication is preferred.
- Space or military experience highly desired, but not required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.