Job Number: 68752
Pay Rate: Pay Rate:Â $69.31/Hr.
Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
Falls Church Va or Charlotte NC*
Shift: Standard, 9/80
Pay Rate: $69.31/Hr.
Benefits: overtime, medical, dental, 401K
*Hybrid role, 1-3 days onsite per week, depending on business needs.
US Citizenship Required
JOB DESCRIPTION: Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
The IT CMDB Analyst is responsible for administering and executing the configuration management process and ensuring CMDB data integrity. This role works closely with the IT Service Now System Admin and all process owners within IT.
RESPONSIBILITES: Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
SKILLS: Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
- Assisting in developing standard IT configuration management methodology
- Supports the Configuration manager in the development of CMDB policy, processes and knowledge base.
- Works with the Configuration manager, to improve CI data integrity regarding classes, naming conventions, attributes, data sources, and relationships.
- Assists Configuration manager in conducting configuration audits and reconciliation.
- Maintains CIs to ensure CMDB accuracy and completeness.
- Drives visibility on unauthorized CI changes or alterations to environment.
- Works with other ITSM processes to understand new requirements and identify how Configuration management can support.
- Support and administer the tool for configuration and asset management, ServiceNow Discovery, and additional applications or modules as assigned
- Perform SDLC activities required to enhance the Service Now platform.
- Act as backup for CAB Manager
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
- Expert knowledge of IT Configuration and Asset Management processes.
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB.
- Understanding of ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping tools
- Solution Oriented mind set & be able to provide recommendations for the current and future platform.
- Familiar with the processes that consume CMDB data e.g. Incident, Problem, SDLC, Asset, and Change
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills on maintaining CMDB data integrity.
- Able to generate reports for KPIs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent collaboration, customer service, and communication skills to work in a team environment.
- Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously.,
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
- ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 certification
- Minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow IT Operations experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in global enterprises (post college, internship experience does not count towards this years of experience requirement.
- Cross-functional experience working in multiple divisions that may not be similarly regulated.
EDUCATION: Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
- Major of Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.