Job Number: 68558
Pay Rate: $39.66 - $54.00 per hour
SharePoint Support Specialist II
Location: Broomfield, CO
US Citizenship Required
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Collaboration Systems team and our customers to detail requirements to solutions in SharePoint.
- Lend your expertise to design OOTB or custom solutions to meet requirements.
- Work closely with personnel from all areas of the business to help drive business value.
- Manage day-to-day SharePoint support and Training.
- Maintaining current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions
- Assist with support of M365 initiatives (e.g OneDrive rollout and Online SharePoint migration)
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Experience with requirements gathering.
- Experience with Nintex Workflow or equivalent.
- Experience with M365 offerings (Teams, exchange, stream, etc)
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team.
- Effective communication, consulting, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping a plus.
- SharePoint Application Development Certifications a plus.
- Familiarity with various third-party solutions that integrate with SharePoint is a plus (e.g. HarePoint, Bamboo Solutions, ShareGate).