Job Number: 70052
Pay Rate: 29.90
Software & Computer Support
Contract - 1st, 5/40
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay rate: 45.25/Hr.
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K
US Person / US Citizenship Required
Description/Comment: Software & Computer Support
Education/ Experience: Software & Computer Support
- The role will provide onsite LabVIEW software support for the test engineering team. Additionally, involves creating and updating software for use in wind tunnels, an EMI lab, an environmental lab, and for product lines utilizing these test facilities.
- Involves working with the test engineering team to create and maintain software that automates processes in the labs.
- These processes include data hardware control, data collection, data analysis, and data reporting. Involves working with product line teams before and during testing to create and maintain software that monitors the performance of products and ensures that they are compliant with internal requirements.
- After creating or modifying software, requires training engineers and technicians on how to use the software.
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience, 2+ of those years being in LabVIEW.
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.