The Skunk Works team is looking to bring on multiple levels of software engineers whose responsibilities will span the full software life cycle, including requirements generation, system and software design and architecture, and integration and flight test.
Ideal candidates would be software engineers with experience developing embedded avionics/vehicle management systems. The ideal candidate should be proficient with developing safety-critical components using C ++ and/or C, writing code and automated unit tests, and have experience integrating software components in a System Integration Lab (SIL).
Responsibilities will include development of data analysis tools used to post-process mission and test data as well as insight into mission systems technologies. The selected individual will work closely with Partners and Suppliers to ensure software mission success across the team. The selected individual could have significant focus on architecting and directing the implementation of cybersecurity and information assurance (including anti-tamper) requirements into existing and new software.
This assignment is for a position on a dynamic team with a multitude of programs and job responsibilities.
A collection of the following skills will be required based off of submitted level.
1. Strong C++ embedded system development experience
2. RT/Baremetal embedded system development experience for Operational flight program/Vehicle Management System
12. Full SDLC Experience including requirements definition, design definition and development, MBSE tools such as Rhapsody or MagicDraw/Cameo, UML
3. Low level programming (C, microcontrollers/FPGA/device drivers/comm interfaces)
4. FPGA SDK, Hardware development/integration experience
5. Stronge Linux and CMake experience
7. Python and Object Oriented programming experience
8. Graphical User Interface experience (nice to have)
9. SIL/HWIL testing
10. Linux Experience
11. lead role
14. SW/HW/FCS/CLAW integration experience
15. Bachelors degree or above from an accredited college in CS/CE/EE
* Agile software development process in a team environment
* Experience with EVMS
• Strong C++ embedded system development experience
• RT or Baremetal embedded system development
• Full SDLC Experience including requirements definition, design definition and development, MBSE tools such as Rhapsody or MagicDraw/Cameo, UML
• Low level programming (C, microcontrollers/FPGA/device drivers/comm interfaces)
• Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited college in CS/CE/EE
EEO Statement Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.